• Successful applicants for the Hall of Fame will be inducted at the Annual General Meeting of the O.A.S.A.
• All applications approved by the Selection Committee shall be forwarded for final approval to the Executive of the O.A.S.A. with a recommendation for enrollment in the Hall of Fame.
• Nominations may originate with a club, an association or individual. No more than two nominations may be presented.
• No more than five candidates (no more than three in one category) each year shall be selected.
• Written nominations must be accompanied by documents covering as great detail as possible, the athletic accomplishments or the service record or both, of the person(s) nominated. One or more photographs of the nominee (s) must accompany nominations.
• A candidate must be a member in good standing of the O.A.S.A.
• Any candidate not accepted may be resubmitted the following year. A candidate may be nominated a maximum of three (3) times. After the third nomination, his/her name is removed from further Hall of Fame consideration.
• The Hall of Fame Selection Committee by a majority vote may, with just cause, recommend removal of an individual from the Hall of Fame. A two-thirds majority vote by the Executive approving such recommendation shall remove said individual from the Hall of Fame.
• Nominations must be in the hands of the Committee by September 1st for consideration that year.
If you would like to fill out the form manually click here to download it otherwise please fill out the form below.